Having a new year clear out? There’s now a way you can support Glasgow Disabled Scouts through selling your old or used items on Ebay!
Ebay has created a way for people to donate to charity whilst selling on their website. You can simply select us (“Glasgow Disabled Scouts”) and decide how much of the final sale price you want to donate to us. They will then arrange for the amount to be donated to us via the PayPal Giving Fund!
This video explains the process:
The donations process is as simple as these three steps!
- Select your charity – just type ‘Glasgow Disabled Scouts’ and select us when it pops up!
- Choose the donation percentage (from 10% to 100%)
- Sell your item!
- Dispatch it in the usual way to the winning bidder
- Ebay will arrange for the percentage of the final price you chose to be donated to us!
- We’ll put your donation to use providing activities and support for young people with disabilities.
Last Updated on